M3 Rock Festival 2011 at Merriweather Post Pavilion

Forums

Forum Home > 2014 M3 > Set Times?

book2hypnotize

Has anyone seen any info on whose playing on which stage and what times they're playing? Surprised IMP hasn't posted that yet.

April 8, 2014 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tibbs123

book2hypnotize at April 8, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Has anyone seen any info on whose playing on which stage and what times they're playing? Surprised IMP hasn't posted that yet.

Usually posted the Monday before M3. Heaven's Edge did announce they would kick off Saturday at 11:20am but did not mention stage.

April 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

animal_drummer

Also that Jack Russell will be playing the main stage but no time yet...

April 8, 2014 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bguppies

animal_drummer at April 8, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Also that Jack Russell will be playing the main stage but no time yet...

There's my bathroom break this year....;)

April 17, 2014 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie Shifflet

M3 What's the big secret post the dam set and times

April 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tibbs123

Eddie Shifflet at April 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM

M3 What's the big secret post the dam set and times

They announced they'll, post them Monday 4/21. That's pretty much in line with when they've done so each year.

April 17, 2014 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bguppies

This will be a busy thread Monday then...

April 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

schroder33

book2hypnotize at April 8, 2014 at 2:11 PM

They seem to get slower and slower with this every year. I think last year they did not post anything until the Thursday before the shows.

April 18, 2014 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PAZO2FAN
So far with everyone that I've heard is going to be on the main stage, there doesn't seem to be a need for a 2nd stage at all. I'm hoping great white isn't on the main stage. If stryper and La guns get bumped to the side stage I'm going to be pretty pissed
--

"I won't go messing up your scene

Don't go busting up my dream"

-"Ain't It Beautiful" by ZO2

April 21, 2014 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie C.

It's on the Facebook page

--

"Dude, Throw me your fuckin' shirt" - Bas to me at M3

April 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddie C.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152268989951077&set=a.293899226076.186871.69334481076&type=1&theater

--

"Dude, Throw me your fuckin' shirt" - Bas to me at M3

April 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PAZO2FAN
LA Guns got screwed
--

"I won't go messing up your scene

Don't go busting up my dream"

-"Ain't It Beautiful" by ZO2

April 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shadowdwpp

Stryper should be later in the day.

--

6th year M3

April 21, 2014 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay

That blows that Keel gets the 12 noon spot. I'll have to miss them.  Too early for me.  And Great white on so early again?    Winger on at 6pm Friday with the 30 minute set is unfortunate.  Surprised to see Slaughter closing out the side stage.  But I have no problem with that.  I would've picked way different times for these bands, but with a kickass lineup like this, you can't really complain.  

April 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

T.A.

Jay at April 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM

That blows that Keel gets the 12 noon spot. I'll have to miss them.  Too early for me.  And Great white on so early again?    Winger on at 6pm Friday with the 30 minute set is unfortunate.  Surprised to see Slaughter closing out the side stage.  But I have no problem with that.  I would've picked way different times for these bands, but with a kickass lineup like this, you can't really complain.  

I agree, I think everyone has their own opinion on set times/stage, but I really like the line up this year, especially Friday's. Hopefully Winger and Extreme go WAY over on their set time.

April 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bguppies

T.A. at April 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I agree, I think everyone has their own opinion on set times/stage, but I really like the line up this year, especially Friday's. Hopefully Winger and Extreme go WAY over on their set time.

Hopefully Winger and Extreme DON'T go over their set times, as that would cut KIX short.:(

Not driving up from SC to see extended sets by weak acts like Winger and Extreme.;)

Why they are opening.:D

Columbia's cut off time for any show at Merriweather is solid.

No overuns.

April 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bguppies

If Femme Fatale was flipped with Great White and Slaughter with Tesla, I'd never leave the Pavillion all Saturday..

Pretty decent job, all said.

April 21, 2014 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay

Winger is great.  I like Kix, but they played 5 years in a row and they'll be playing this fest every year for the rest of it's existance

April 21, 2014 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dream Hunter

What a crock how Stryper is playing the main stage again.... Also, would have liked to see Zoltan Chaney do his thing on the big stage

--

"If you don't live it up you'll never live it down"

April 21, 2014 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

matt

bguppies at April 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM

T.A. at April 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Hopefully Winger and Extreme DON'T go over their set times, as that would cut KIX short.:(

Not driving up from SC to see extended sets by weak acts like Winger and Extreme.;)

Why they are opening.:D

Columbia's cut off time for any show at Merriweather is solid.

No overuns.

weak acts? lmfao

saying extreme and winger are weak compared to kix is like saying picasso sucks because some guy at the boardwalk is drawing caricatures.

--

April 22, 2014 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.